Project Description

DUO APARTMENTS: 10 YEAR REPAINT

Supply labour, tools, equipment and materials for the surface preparation, pressure wash and application of a dual coat Taubmans paint system to all painted surfaces over two, four story unit complexes with a combined floor area of approx. 1540m2

85% of the buildings scope was completed through the installation of a rope access compliant height safety system, with the introduction of a knuckle boom for the remaining 15% of the works.

All balcony waterproofing sealant and expansion joints were removed and replaced, followed by the application of CementAid Driwall P6 Sealer to encapsulate and seal all tiled balconies.

All structural steel beam throughout the facility were cleaned, primed and treated with a 3 coat, epoxy coating system.

Jack Martin – The best thing about the Duo Apartments project would definitely be the friendly staff and tenants that live in the Duo premises. There was always a positive attitude and smell of fresh baking in the air

Skills Needed

  • Rendering
  • Waterproofing
  • Height Safety Systems Installation
  • Pressure Washing
  • Rope Access
  • Painting
  • Tiling
  • Carpentry Works
GET A FREE QUOTE

Let’s Work Together

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR PROJECT

Don’t want to wait? Call our friendly staff on 1300 AURA FM (1300 287 236)